Just a friendly reminder that crediting the website you found the artwork on instead of the name of the artist is not proper credit and is a really lazy dick move. Kthnx.
Erm, long story (which I’ll explain in length in the near future) but I uh…need to conduct a survey for an application to a short business course. Woohoo!
I’ll try and make it as quick and painless as possible. I’d really super appreciate responses. I won’t deliver any names to my uni, just the results. You can post as anon through tumblr asks! Or send a fanmail. I won’t post them to my tumblr to avoid spam tho aha.
2. What about my art appeals to you?
3. How much (providing you had the income) would you be willing to spend in on merchandise from me (prints, stickers, etc)? *
4. How much (providing you had the income) would you be willing to spend on traditional original art by me? *
5. How much (providing you had the income) would you be willing to spend on commissions by me? *
6. What are my art “trademarks”? As in, the things that make my art recognizable as mine?
7. Do you think my art is original? Please give an explanation for your answer.
*assume I mean in one go; like one shopping session. And don’t be afraid to be honest— I wouldn’t be asking otherwise. NERVES OF STEEEEEL.
Thanks guys! And sorry. I know, I hate surveys too. x_X